NEW! Digital Deluxe 5 Stage 15 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller for Wet, AGM, Gel and Calcium batteries.
Our 15 amp PWM solar charge controller has a large digital display showing volts, amps and amp over a period of time while LED lights show charging status and battery condition.
Our Digital Deluxe 10 & 15 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller is designed to do it’s job with out the need for maintenance but it also is feature rich to monitor and indicate system functions.
Each unit has 3 LED (colored) lights to indicate charging status, and they are bright. There are also 3 LED lights to indicate battery condition – is is full? The best feature of this solar charge controller is the LCD display that indicates voltage, charging current, charging capacity (amp hours), battery types, full charge and any faulty codes.
- For Gel, AGM, Conventional Lead Acid (WET) and Calcium Batteries
- Advanced MCU control pulse width modulation (PWM) technology to ensure best battery life and high efficiency
- Build in regulator to prevent batteries from overcharging
- Built in regulator to prevent battery undercharge; The unit provides an automatic equalization feature for deeply drained conventional lead acid or calcium batteries, as well as provides a cycling automatic equalizing feature every 28 days (when constantly connected)
- Floating feature to keep the batteries as topped off as possible. This process reduces water loss and prevents the batteries from drying out
- Protects batteries from discharge at night preventing current flowing back from the batteries into the panel
- External battery temperature sensor (optional)
- Multi-charging protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature, over voltage, etc.
- Surface or flush panel mounting options