The SunDanzer’s DDF50 Solar Ice Pack Freezer is a solar direct-drive water pack freezer that connects directly to the solar array and requires no batteries or charge controllers to operate. The unit freezes ice packs for use in vaccination projects and is designed to work side by side with the BFRV55 or BFRV15 refrigerator. The unit naturally pre-conditions the ice packs each morning. This unit is not designed for vaccine storage and does not include ice packs.
- Requires no battery or charge controller to operate
- For use in vaccination projects, but is not for vaccination storage
- Naturally pre-conditions ice packs each morning
- External Dimensions: 70.4 x 59.3 x 77 cm (HxWxL)
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Ambient Temperature: 5°C to 32°C
- Daily Production: 2.4 kg
- Gross Ice Pack Capacity: 30 liters
- Insulation: 110 mm
- Shipping volume/weight: 1.27m³/102 kg.
- Energy source: Nominal 12VDC solar electric array