The Model FC from Global Energy Efficiency is a fan-motor control that regulates the motor shaft speed in HVAC and refrigeration applications. It is programmed to help achieve maximum efficiencies by reducing motor speed and thus energy consumption.
- Energy savings of up to 40% for a quick return on investment.
- Qualifies for energy efficiency rebates.
- Approved by all major OEM’s.
- Easy installation. Hardware included.
- Power Input: 90-264 VAC, 47-400 Hz
- Power Output: 110 VAC, 1:24 VDC PWN
- Operating Temperature (F): -54 to 194
- Dimensions: 3.26”W, 1.91”D, 5.64”L
- Installation Conditions: Does not require existing thermostat