The FLIR T620 Thermographic Camera is an invaluable tool for electrical, mechanical, utility, roofing, building diagnostics, and energy loss procedures. The 5 megapixel camera produces thermal images at 640 x 480 pixels and has a temperature measurement range between -40° C and +650°C. It s crisp visual images can be used as a reference against the thermal image in all conditions. Additionally, the T620 features built in GPS and an LED lamp for taking visual images in extremely dark environments.
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - <0.04°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -40°F to 1202°F (-40°C to 650°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 640 x 480 pixels infrared resolution (307,200 pixels)
- Measurement modes: Spot (up to 10), Area (up to 5), Isotherm, Hot/Cold, Delta T
- Interchangeable lens with 4X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus, Laser pointer, 4.3" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 5 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- Scalable/Movable Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Thermal/Visible Fusion, GPS, MPEG-4 Video Recording, Voice/Text Annotation & Onscreen Sketching, IR Window Correction, Instant Report
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, power supply, Bluetooth headset, USB and video cables, tripod adapter, lens cap, and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
FLIR T620 MECHANICAL APPLICATIONS:
- Electrical - Find hidden problems quickly, make timely repairs, prevent unscheduled shutdowns, and improve plant safety.
- Mechanical - Discover overheated bearings, linkages, and other components before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards.
- Utility - Scan large areas and hundreds of connections quickly and efficiently to prevent unexpected service outages and lost revenues.
- Roofing - Find compromised roofing areas at your facility, and repair it before problems quickly become a safety hazard or require replacing the entire structure.
- Building Diagnostics - Even small areas of moisture intrusion can be easy to spot with an infrared camera. Locate and repair hidden water damage before a trickle turns into a flood.
- Energy Loss - Discover missing insulation, faulty HVAC systems, and other issues that waste energy and lots of money.