The FLIR E60 is easy to use out of the box and offers a temperature range of -20 to 650°C (-4 to 1202°F) with an accuracy of ±2% and a thermal sensitivity of < 0.05°C. The best-in-class 320 x 240 resolution provides impressive infrared image quality and a 3.1 megapixel digital camera provides both scalable picture-in-picture and thermal fusion which allow for the overlay of thermal and visible images for easy location identification and clearer documentation. A laser pointer aids aiming while a bright LED lamp provides light in dark corners. The manual focus lens has 4x continuous digital zoom and provides a 25° x 19° field of view.
The FLIR E60 thermal imager includes a bright, 3.5" landscape touchscreen which provides an intuitive interface for the camera and takes full advantage of the display with no image cropping. The touchscreen can be used to control 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots, allowing users to gather more detailed temperature information. Composite video and USB-mini outputs make it easy to stream video. Radiometric JPEG images are stored on an SD card. An annotation feature allows users to add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad.
The FLIR E60 thermal imager is equipped with a number of advanced communications options. The FLIR E60 can be linked via Wi-Fi to an Apple or Android device with a simple download of the FLIR Viewer App. This allows users to transfer images, add further measurement spots, readjust span and level, change palettes, create reports, and email findings to decision makers easily.
The FLIR E60 also includes MeterLink to wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings and decisions. With the E60 it is also possible to print professional looking PDF documents directly from the camera right on site with the InstantReport function. Never has it been easier to report results from the field.
- 3.5” color LCD touch screen with build-in laser pointer
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for connecting with mobile devices and other equipment
- Includes dual-bay charger and spare battery
- Focal Plane Array detector with 320 x 240 pixels infrared resolution (76,800 pixels)
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C) with 2% accuracy
- 0.05°C @ 30°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- Manual focus, 4x continuous zoom
- Frame rate: 60Hz
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with bright LED lamp for poorly lit environments
- Functions include Scalable Picture-In-Picture, Thermal Fusion, Voice/Text Annotation, Laser Pointer Marker, IR Window Correction, Instant Report
- Measurement modes: up to 3 movable Spots, up to 3 Areas (Min/Max/Average), Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above/Below), Delta T
- MeterLink Bluetooth Wireless communication
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices
- Video Recording/Streaming, Thumbnail Image Gallery
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with Memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB and Video cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images