The Aqua Sun Villager S8-4 - Solar Powered Stationary Water Purification System creates clean and safe drinking water in a matter of seconds. Utilizing solar energy, this system pulls water from rivers, lakes and raw water sources with existing water pressure. The easy to set up solar powered system, which includes a battery backup, can generate 8 gallons of drinking water per minute and up to 4,800 gallons per day.
- Turn-key, flexible systems with installed pre-plumbing and pre-wiring
- Capable of producing clean drinking water within seconds
- Solar-powered, and includes a battery backup
- Optional locking security box
- 8 gallons (29.6 liters) per minute approx. 480 gallons (1,776 liters) per hour approx.
- Stationary Wall Mount System 10 ft. long inlet hose, 10 ft. outlet hose.
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filtration
- Ultraviolet Light (UV) Water Disinfection System
- 12- volt Photovoltaic Solar Panel / Battery Powered
- Control Panel Size: 24" long x 9" wide x 6" deep, 15 lbs
- Solar Panel: 49" long x 21" wide x 2" deep, 20 lbs
- Battery: 12 volt - 13" long x 7" wide x 10" deep, 75 lbs
- Battery / System Running Time = 30 hours max.
- Battery Charge Storage Life = 1+ Year
- Rated Water Pressure: 20 PSI minimum / 65 PSI maximum
- Ultraviolet Lamp Output: 16,000 microwatt seconds per centimeter squared and carries a Certificate of Analysis.
- NSF and FDA Approved on filtration and water contact components