The Aqua Sun Villager S1 - Solar Powered Stationary Water Purification System produces clean and safe drinking water in a matter of seconds. Utilizing solar energy, this system pulls water from lakes, rivers, creeks, and other freshwater sources to filter and disinfect. The easy to set up solar-powered system, which includes a battery backup, can generate 1 gallon of drinking water per minute and up to 100 gallons per day.
- Easy to set up
- Solar-powered, and includes a battery backup
- Purifies 1 gallon of clean water per minute
- Relatively small unit doesn’t take up much room
- Turn-Key Systems, Built-in Flexibility 1 gallon (3.7 liters) per minute approx. 100+ gallons (370+ liters) per day approx.
- Stationary Wall Mount System 11 ft. long inlet hose, 7 ft. outlet hose.
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filtration Ultraviolet Light (UV) Water Disinfection System
- 12- volt Photovoltaic Solar Panel / Battery Powered
- Control Panel: 18" tall x 16" wide x 6" deep.
- Solar Panel: 17" L x 14" W x 2" D
- Battery: 12 volt - 13"L x 7"W x 10"D
- Battery / System Running Time = 3 hrs max.
- Battery Charge Storage Life = 1+ Year
- Rated Water Pressure: 20 PSI minimum / 65 PSI maximum.
- Ultraviolet Lamp Output: 16,000 microwatt seconds per centimeter squared and carries a Certificate of Analysis.
- NSF and FDA APPROVED on filtration and water contact components.