The Aqua Sun Villager DS 2800 system can provide up to 116 gallons / 444 liters of fresh water per hour from most any salt or brackish water source using a solar PV / battery power system. In 24 hours, the system has the ability to produce 2800 gallons / 10,360 liters of fresh water per day without the need for any outside electrical power. 1400 gallons / 5,180 liters per 12 hour period. These systems come as one complete system or can be purchased in sections to meet your requirements. All Solar!
The Villager DS 2800 is simple to use, easy to install, quiet and very energy efficient. It’s ideal for use in dwellings on beaches, bays, wells or boreholes where salt water or brackish water is the only water source available. This desalination system uses a solar powered reverse osmosis desalination plant designed for stationary or industrial applications. This plant can treat high salinity brackish or seawater using just a fraction of the energy of conventional small plants using an exclusive High Pressure Reciprocating Pump design. This unique high pressure pump combines feed stream pumping and energy recovery into a single unit. The Energy Recovery feature of the pump takes the energy entrained in the brine reject stream from the RO membranes and recaptures it dramatically increasing the overall efficiency. The system does not require continuous monitoring and pressure adjustment as it stays inherently in balance at all times, providing a constant product flow and recovery ratio, The product flow can be controlled via the variable speed drive to the motor. An impressive 2.6 KWH per Cubic Meter for seawater, a major improvement for small scale water desalination systems which lend themselves as the perfect desalination system powered by a solar PV powered for the remote location.
STANDARD FEATURES: SEA WATER SECTION
• Water Production per day: Villager DS 2800 gallons / 10,360 liters
• Water Production per Hour: 116 gallons / 444 liters per hour
• Voltage: Available in 48VDC 240VAC
• Dimensions: 57”L x 24D x 45”H
• 145cm L x 115cm W x 45cm H
• Weight: approx 300 Lb
• Approx 136 k
• Feed Water Recovery: 30%
• Salt rejection: 99.4% minimum
• Feed Flow: 6 gallons (23 liters) per minute, approx
• Required Inlet Pressure: 20 PSI (1.4 bar).
• Membranes: 2 ea. TFC 4”x38”
• Seawater RO: Pump constructed of glass epoxy composites and super duplex SS.
STANDARD FEATURES: FRESHWATER SECTION
• Standard Operating Power: Solar Electrical Producing Panel, Battery and Controls
• Output Watts: Ultraviolet Light only; 22 Watts / 1.89 amps per hour
• Self Priming Water Pump: 5.0 amps max per hour depending on head
• Inlet Connection: ¾ “Female Standard Hose Threaded Port / Swivel.
• Outlet Connections: ¾ “Male Standard Hose Threaded Ports.
• Rated Water Pressure: 20 PSI minimum / 65 PSI maximum
• Ultraviolet Lamp Output: 16,000 microwatt seconds per centimeter squared and carries a Certificate of Analysis
• Hoses, electrical cords and all misc. fittings included with system
• NSF and FDA APPROVED on filtration and water contact components
• Filter / UV Replacement Parts available as kits and individually