Drink fresh, clean, and safe water with the Aqua Sun Outpost S - Solar Powered Water Purification System. This high-powered system can purify 5 gallons of purified water from lakes, rivers, and other fresh water sources every minute. Produces 300 gallons per hour and up to 1,000 gallons in a day during an emergency or in areas where clean drinking water is not readily available. A backup 12-volt battery allows for overnight production. Easy to set up and production can begin immediately.
- 3-Wheel, Aluminum Frame with black powder coating paint and handle grips
- Operates on solar power, battery power, or auxiliary power from vehicle or generator
- Easy setup and ready to begin production immediately
- Size: Approx 49" long x 26" wide x 34" tall with No Flat tires
- Standard Operating Power: Solar Electrical Producing Panel, Battery and Controls
- Auxiliary Power: 12V from vehicle or generator. Includes 15 feet of electrical extension cord for all auxiliary power operations. 3,000 + Gallons / 11,000 Liters per day
- Output Watts: Ultraviolet Light only; 22 Watts / 1.89 amps per hour
- Self Priming Water Pump: 15 amps max per hour depending on head
- Weight Empty: Approx. 280 lbs.
- Inlet Connection: ¾“ Female Standard Hose Threaded Port / Swivel. 15 feet long
- Outlet Connections: ¾“ Male Standard Hose Threaded Ports. 10 feet long
- Rated Water Pressure: 20 PSI minimum / 65 PSI maximum
- Hoses, electrical cords and all misc. fittings included with system
- Ultraviolet Lamp Output: 32,000 microwatt seconds per centimeter squared and carries a Certificate of Analysis
- NSF and FDA APPROVED on filtration and water contact components