This portable oven uses the power of the sun to bake, boil or dehydrate a wide variety of foods without fuel, by using the power of the sun. Great for camping and off grid living.
The updated All American SUN OVEN® has retained the best qualities of the original Global Sun Oven and added many more user friendly features to create America’s most efficient hassle free solar appliance for cooking, water pasteurization, and dehydrating.
Sample cooking times
- Beef Roast, 2.5 lbs = 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Baked Chicken, 3 lbs = 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Bread = 45 minutes
- Rice = 40 minutes
- Chocolate Cake = 35 minutes
- Granola = 20 minutes
- Is 20% larger than prior model SUN OVENS® to cook a greater volume of food and accommodate many standard size baking pans.
- Reaches Temperatures of 360 to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit!
- Bake, Boil, or Steam Foods — Boil or Pasteurize Water!
- Takes the guesswork out of aligning with the sun.
- American made quality
- Dehydrate Fruits, Vegetables, or Jerky!
- Slow cook or cook in comparable time to conventional stove tops or ovens!
- As Portable as a Small Suitcase — Only 22 lbs!
- Ruggedly Built for Years of Trouble-Free Use!
- Totally Safe — No Danger of Fire!
- Includes CD with hundreds of recipes, Emergency Preparedness Organizer CD and videos
THE UPDATED ALL AMERICAN SUN OVEN®
Helps you harness the power of the sun. One source of power that never fails is the light of the sun. Whether you’re dealing with a power outage or conserving energy, the SUN OVEN® enables you can capture the power of the sun to cook without fuel.
- Lets You Create Your Favorite Recipes - You can cook almost anything – breads, cakes, muffins, pizza, vegetables, poultry, fish, meats, casseroles, grains, pasta, and desserts, just to name a few.
- Provides High Cooking Temperatures - Reach temperatures of 360 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, which are more than sufficient to bake, boil, or steam your favorite foods.
- Makes Foods Taste Better - Sun-baked foods stay moister and have less shrinkage than conventional oven-cooked foods.
- You Choose The Cooking Time: Fast or Slow - Cooks in as little as 20 minutes longer than cooking in a conventional oven or stove top, or lets you slow cook all day.
- Heats Water - Heat water for drinking, doing dishes, and personal hygiene.
- Is Ruggedly Built - Not a toy. It is a serious appliance that is made for years of trouble-free use.
- Most Energy Efficient Way to Rehydrate Food Storage - Uses less energy and water to rehydrate and cook dehydrated and freeze dried foods.
- Is a Great Hedge Against Power Interruptions - Be prepared for any interruption to traditional power sources. You will be able to cook any kind of food as well as boil water. You can enjoy peace of mind in knowing that as long as there is sunshine, you will have all the power you need to cook all your meals.
- NEVER BURN DINNER AGAIN - There is never any burning or scorching to ruin a meal.