- Air Purifiers and Hydroxyl Generators
Air Purifiers and Hydroxyl Generators
CleanArc Power Hydroxyl Generators & Air Purifiers
Non-chemical devices that provide an environmentally safe and scientifically proven solution for removing odors and destroying bacteria & disease.
FDA Approved - averaging 99.99% effectiveness in killing most known bacteria, viruses and black mold by sanitizing air & surfaces.
CleanArc Power Hydroxyl Generator Technology replicates the Sun’s natural UV irradiation process to transform water vapor into a natural cascade of “hydroxyl” and other free radical oxidants thus neutralizing organic and inorganic contaminants, bacteria, virus and mold in air and on surfaces. The cascade of organic oxidizing agents is stable enough to react with nearly all organic chemicals and many inorganic chemicals throughout the entire treatment space. As long as the system is in operation, chain reactions continue, ensuring constant flow of hydroxyls. PROPRIETARY QUARTZ OPTICS CREATE A POWERFUL RANGE OF UV ENERGY THAT SPLITS WATER MOLECULES TO FORM HYDROXYLS (HO•)
- Clean and contaminated air is directed into the chamber where multiple wavelengths of powerful UV energy react with ambient water vapor to generate hydroxyls - just like the sun.
- Hydroxyls react immediately with microorganisms, killing them, and with volatile organic compounds to generate a cascade of organic oxy and peroxy radicals, which are also powerful sanitizing agents.
- Outside the Unit organic oxidants R-O· and R-O-O· rapidly disperse, sanitizing air and surfaces. They regenerate new organic oxidants each time they react with an organic compound... and so the cascade continues.
- LOVELACE RESPIRATORY RESEARCH INSTITUTE - Premier US atmospheric chemistry research center, verified CAPDOX formation and reaction rates.
- COMPARATIVE BIOSCIENCES - Conducted CAPDOX toxicology studies, verified safety according to strict FDA Good Laboratory Practices(GLP) standard.
- COLUMBIA ANALYTICAL SERVICES - Quantitatively measured the decomposition of a wide range of pollutants reacting with CAPDOX oxidants.
- FDA - U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approved the CH5500 as a medical device in occupied spaces in hospitals (5 10k#133800).