The Onion Tank is a self-supporting frameless tank that has been designed to meet the most stringent requirements for environmental spill cleanup. In remote areas these self-supporting tanks are used for standby water containment, oil spill cleanup, or other Haz-Mat spills. The tank may be filled by pumping water from a natural water source, such as a stream or creek, with a small solar-powered pump. Additional models and sizes available.
- Available in 500 to 20,000 Gallon Sizes
- Choose from Colors: Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Black, Green
- Weights Vary Between 50-400 Lbs (depending on model)
- Constructed on Heavy Duty Vinyl Material (PVC)
- Various Coupling Sizes Range From 1 1/2” to 6”
- Includes Compact Storage Bag with 4 Support Rings
- Up to 2000 Gal.
- Smaller models ship UPS, larger sizes via Common Carrier.
- Can Be Ordered in FDA Approved, Artic or XR5 Fabrics.