The MK 8GGC2 Sealed Gel Battery provides up to 180 amp-hours at a 200-hour rate and has long been known for its superior industrial deep cycle capability. With its special active material, this battery is rated for 2,000 cycles at 50% depth of discharge and 1,200 cycles at 80% depth of discharge. Less than 2% per month standby loss means little deterioration during transport and storage. Features tank-formed plates. Non-spillable and transports easily and safely by air.
- Sealed and valve-regulated
- Gelled electrolyte won’t stratify, meaning no equalization charging is needed
- Less than 2% per month standby loss, meaning low discharge during transport and storage
- Computer-cast power path grids
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications
- Nominal Voltage: 6V
- Capacity at C/20: 180Ah